Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

About my unite character

In unite my character is male, with the average outfit. The two Pokemon that I’ve decided to be my mains so far are

#1 is Decidueye #2 is Toxtricity. I’m at trainer level 7. Also, I don’t really care if people know how I’m like in unite

Comments

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    Both excellent attacker choices!

  • Morpekofreako
    Morpekofreako Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    I tried toxtricity yesterday and I sucked at it lol.

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 775 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    my attacks that I’ve changed for Decidueye (yes, I’ve changed them from the original) are spirit shackle and leaf storm. I chose spirit shackle over razor leaf because even though razor leaf is a really good buff, spirit shackle is pretty powerful and has great range. I chose leaf storm over shadow sneak because I find shadow sneak not very good (in my opinion) not that leaf storm is really good. My attacks that I start with for Decidueye (well, I guess I’m a rowlet then,) are astonish and leakage. My unite move is knock knock.