Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Favorite Steel type?
Comments
-
Empoleon. Piplup is my favourite Pokémon
5 -
Double GASPUH!
w-w-what about.... Aegislash? Zacian? Metagross? Melmetal? Tinkaton? Magearna? Solgaleo? Cobalion? Pawniard/Bisharp? Kling Klang? Escavalier?? Dialga? Fortress? Scizor?
(Well at least you mentioned Corviknight and Skarmory)
Sigh
1 -
Meltan!! It’s so cute and squishyyyyy
4 -
My favorite type is Ice. What beats Ice and you'll find out why they're not high on my list. Fire may be the lone exception because Vulpix is a Fire Type and I actually like a few of them.
Also I went from Gen 1 all the way to Gen 9, having not played anything in-between save for my friend's Gold version that I played up through Johto(and not post-game). Steelix, Skarmory, Scizor and Magnemite line were the only Steel types and Steelix + Scizor were Trade Evolutions(and I dislike Trade Evo's).
2 -
Jirachi... it's an old favorite of mine that needs more love.
4 -
Ooops.
It's "SUPER EFFECTIVE"! (🤭)
Alright, I'll give you that. TBH I forgot or didn't realize ice was your favorite type. (I'm sure it's been mentioned here somewhere). I apologize for my blunder. 😁
1 -
I just remembered. Meltan eats screws and stuff. 🤦♂️… I swear this isn’t on purpsee. (Oops typo. I’m keeping it lol) now I have a full team of weird gourmands! Also thank you @PikaCarter2025 for making all of these ‘favorite __ type’ posts they’ve actually made me think about all my favorite Pokemon. (Before, I could not think about any order but now I think I can bc I never thought about doing it by type! Made it much simpler for my wacky lil brain.
1 Morpeko
2 Sableye
3 Skwovet
4 Snom
5 Meltan
6 hmmm… don’t know yet. I clearly have more thunking to do!)
3