Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Which of these 3 “disappearing” moves is the “best”?
Comments
-
Phantom force
For Ceruledge's Phantom Force move, see the following video clip... (They show and explain it at around 52 seconds.)
0 -
Phantom force
Spoink isn't in Unite yet so I guess that depends on which game/card you are using.
0 -
Phantom force
I don’t know. It’s just really similar to phantom force and dig because they’re all moves where you disappear for a few seconds where you can’t really be damaged and then come back up and do a lot of damage. Phantom force is the ghost type one dish is the ground type one bounce is the flying type one
0 -
Phantom force
but I know how it works
0 -
Phantom force
Cool. Then you're probably better at Gyarados in Unite then I am. 😉
Maybe you can remind me, do we have to push the move button multiple times for each hop or just aim with the left hand?
0 -
Phantom force
For Gyarados, I typically use, Waterfall instead of bounce since we have to choose prior to the match between the two.
0