Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What was your first ol’ pokécard?

Genguar7894
Genguar7894 Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
250 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees
edited September 20 in Pokémon Square #1

Mine is Morelull, hp60, atks: ram 10

Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    edited September 20 #2

    I don't know but I started collecting cards during the XY cards, but I wasn't really that serious then so I don't have that many cards from then.

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    mine was perfect order a few months ago

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 27,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs

    I have quite a few old cards

    I don't know which is oldest

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    my first card was a cutiefly I found in my drawer.

  • MegaGreninjaGuy
    MegaGreninjaGuy Member Posts: 9 ✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes Photogenic First Comment

    cottonee 70/124

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    I do have a decent amount of cards from the first official tcg set.

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    a carvanha. no clue which one it was or where i put it.

  • Nate72Salty
    Nate72Salty Member Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Agrees

    I think it was a Lugia from the dynamax urshifu sets

  • TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs 1000 Comments

    Nintendo Official Magazine gave away a Base Set Charmander around the time the card game launched in the UK. So probably that, but I may have picked up a starter deck or some booster packs beforehand.

    This was going on 30 years ago at this point, and sadly it looks like my childhood Pokémon TCG collection got thrown out a few years ago, so it's difficult to check what I had.

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    My first card was a Tauros GX