[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart session 5
Comments
-
(Speaking of him not deserving any of this, he's 11. That's a normal age to deal with threats to the universe in Pokémon, though, so I'm sure he'll be fine! Right?)
3 -
10 and 5… I’m not even sure if doing this right I’m so sorry
1 -
Hmm so a bit of a trek. Ok will focus on the Boss for now. Will plot my next move unless Catsuki wants the spotlight later.
1 -
10 on Hope dice and 5 on Fear Dice? 15 w/ Hope or Fear isn't bad.
0