Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart session 5
Comments
-
@clasingla speck rolls 14 with fear
0 -
Angered, I rush towards the Jangmo-o to attack!
1 -
"AAAAAAH! …? Hey! Sneaking up on people isn't nice! I thought you were gonna attack me…! Uh, did you do that because you liked my song?"
(He makes the most hopeful expression possible on a Budew.)
1 -
move or weapon? (move cost 2 hope but always hits usually does less damage you have thunder shock which deals 1d4 damage and has a 1d10 chance to paralyze) (weapon usually deals more damage but you have to roll to hit you have greatstaff that does 1d6 damage and has a very far range and if you sucessfully hit an opponet you roll 2d6 and take the higher result)
1 -
weapon. Do I roll d6?
1 -
Just out of curiosity but how far away are the Dragons from me? 30 ft? 60? Just thinking to myself given the Type advantage.
1