[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Favorite Rock type?
PikaCarter2025
Member Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
well?
0
Comments
-
Rhyperior and Gigalith
2 -
Onix, Rockruff, Aggron, Geodude/Graveler,
(There are others, but I'm keeping it short for today)
1 -
Oops, I forgot Tyranitar. For some reason I think of him as Dragon/Godzilla duel typing.
2 -
Not a huge Rock type person but seeing as Ice type is, Amaura wins here. I contemplated using it on Z-A too but opted for Froslass. An honorable for Aggron, Aerodactyl and Lycanroc because I have Own Tempo variant on Scarlet(actually caught a wild one with the ability at 1% chance).
1 -
I don't get
why there is rock AND ground
2 -
Amaura, so cute...
2