Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Am I the only person who's gonna decorate my Minecraft world?

2»

Comments

  • Locallywierd
    Locallywierd Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 500 Comments 100 LOLs 25 Agrees

    I just blew the dappled forest that I found sky-high

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    Soooooo, considering my tunnel is 3 wide, 4 high plus all the other hazards (lava, underground aquifers, caverns) all the while keeping it level and on track I crossed and what not, how many times I had to recharge my pickaxe (I did find diamond's at negative 40, so I have a pickaxe with mending thankfully) and it was survival mode so fighting off everything, then I had to find and harvest blue ice (the rarest ice) searching over a vast area, while dealing with drowned tridents, determined polar bears and the usual other mobs also including how many chests full over deep slate I dug out and hauled without using shulker boxes... I think it's quite an accomplishment even if doesn't look pretty yet. (This is survival, not creative.)

    So by my calculations...

    That's approx 25,000 blocks dug and transported out of said tunnel or about 390 stacks.

    and so far approx 5,100 blocks of blue ice (the rarest kind) not packed ice, not regular ice but blue ice which is found in only small chunks with occasional larger chunks over a vast area...(80 stacks so far) I'm having trouble finding the remaining amounts needed.

    Yeah, it's taken me a while but.... Maybe I'll go back and decorate the tunnels 😃. I have a pattern idea.... Hmmmm.....

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    @Ember2026 confirmed a few hours ago that....

    YES! The new structures DO generate in areas already mapped.

    Happy dance happy dance

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    SPRUCEing it up you could say, it must be a POPLAR destination explodes from bad pun

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    You tunnel more than the people I know who tunnel constantly… wow, that’s an achievement

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments
    edited September 17 #17

    Thank you 😁

    I do like Onix (as I had recently mentioned in another thread). Maybe that's why? 🤭

    (On the older PS3 minecrft, we set up a ton of underground passage ways interconnecting lots of places... It was actually pretty cool. They were an underground, multi-level network for a few different worlds. One world was practically covered in water so down we dug, bringing dirt and rock up, then adding on to my sandbar (tiny tiny island) or @Ember2026 's also tiny island. Had open tunnels there and underground farms, shops etc.

    Ahhhhhh memories! Hmmmmm, I wonder if I still have those worlds saved or did they get deleted when my PS3 crashed? That may have just been a bunch of my terraria worlds 😥.... (I liked the stained glass there better btw)

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 LOLs

    Planting all those Poplar tress was boring but I hope it paid off

    I'm probably only decorating the Central Square like I did in that photo because I'm gonna have to tear down those poplar trees for the winter in December.

    I'm not sure how I'm gonna make my city snowy in December because the snow will melt..

    I do plan on making my central tower's rings green and adding massive balls of froglights for ornaments so it can be a Christmas tree✨