[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
please bring back post numbers on posts
Flametix
Member Posts: 764 ✭✭✭✭
it may just be me but posts used to have the number in the thread next to the date like #1 or #2 on them and now they are gone
6
Comments
-
That's a really random thing to remove. I also think they should add them again.
3 -
@Hades0918 good question😁
what are we talking about😐️
1 -
Yes,, I agree also. (Should this be an upvote?).
Please bring them back. It is easier to navigate and pickup where we left off or to go to the referenced comment with them than without.
1 -
I agree too
0 -
yeah it did
1 -
Oh I didn't notice that... I do remember it tho, if you hadn't mentioned it I probably never would've noticed... it's a small detail indeed and I don't see any reason why they removed it.
4 -
Uh…well… they're here / back, so… congrats?
1