Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The worlds coming to an end!!!!!!

crayZender
crayZender Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
250 Likes 100 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Agrees

the world is coming to an end but luckily you have an idea to survive. you have these seven things but you can only take three what do you take?

  1. Chemical hazmat suit (there is poisonus gas everywhere you look wearing one of these bad boys can keep you safe)
  2. a month full of food bag (who can survive without food)
  3. you pet (your choice) who is able to tell you what is dangerouse or deadly.(give you a sign)
  4. All of your reaserch (how can you prove to people that your able to fix this problem without evidence)
  5. your grandfathers cumpass (hard to tell which direction your going)
  6. water filter straw (its self explainatory)
  7. one thing of your choice
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees
    edited September 11 #2

    Haz Mat suit, Water Filter and AR-15. You can scavenge/Hunt for Food but can't live without Water(and clean at that hence the filter). Haz Mat is for toxic areas and to get food, the gun can be used to hunt while also acting as a self defense because when survival is at stake, self defense is paramount.

    Also why Unite is tagged for this I don't know.

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 2,500 LOLs

    I'm able to find 2 at other places (and I will steal or fight if I must)

    3 is kind of tempting, but I'm reckless and fine hoping I'll survive so I'm not choosing this one because I need something more valuable

    Simple answer to 4: Rhetoric. Politicians make bad arguments but cover it up with rubbish to get what they want so I could too. Plus, if others really wanted to save the world, they'd be willing to listen to my idea, especially since I could just tell them most of the facts.

    5 is seriously the most useless option imo

    So this is between 7, 1, and 6…

    Could I still buy purified water?

    If so 6 isn't valuable

    …

    1 or 7…

    Wait, 7!

    I take the solution(s) to the problem(s) and finish it before it gets bad!

    Easy-peasy!

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    1,4, and 7

    7 being a Time Machine to go back in time and since I have 4 I can use that to stop it from happening

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    I’ll take 1 item of my choice, that being a flamethrower, because if the world is ending, it might as well go out with a bang >:D

    “Hey! Catsune! Get the heck off my mic!”

    I’ll take 6, you can scavenge for food but not for clean water. Or alternatively 3, as that still provides me with something to drink (don’t question this)

  • crayZender
    crayZender Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Agrees

    if you can tell me what they could do for you maybe…

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    Option 7: 1 billion lions.

  • Nate72Salty
    Nate72Salty Member Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Agrees

    Option 7: The solution that will solve what’s going to end the world. Back to the pet, a Skullcrawler