What makes y'all post something?
Like, for example, I sit there and think about random things, but when something big happens, I think (that would be a good question for the Pokémon fans). Then I post it.
What about y'all?
Comments
-
Ahh that explains a lot...
2 -
But they are usually quite good comments that @DoubleCure has.
2 -
Hmmmmm, to the op.…
Usually I only make new threads in the areas I know pretty good or like.
So for me it's Unite, TCG Pocket and then general forums.
Mostly though, I just comment on others posts and continue or accidentally sidetrack the conversations. Oops.
1 -
Yes, I've made several posts... the most recent was a couple of weeks ago.
3 -
And thank you... unfortunately I don't have the time or patience to post more than I do... anyway, the forum already gets a lot of new posts on a daily basis, I don't feel motivated to crowd it more.
3 -
I post whatever's on my mind so long as it's somewhat sensible
4