Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New Special Charizard Cards needed!

electroben_0612
electroben_0612 Member Posts: 1 ✭
5 Up Votes

I really love collecting my favorite Pokémon in TCG Pocket. However, I find it a real shame that not a single Charizard promo card has been released in the last two years, even though promo cards for the other two starter Pokémon have already come out. Another thing I find disappointing—though it’s not a huge deal—is that no one-star Charizard card was released, despite those existing for the other two starters. Overall, I try to put every Charizard that gets released into these 15 albums, but whenever I look through them, I notice that some truly special cards are missing. I hope you’ll release a few Charizard promos in the near future. What I’m still missing, though, are the two Mega Charizards as three-star cards!

Tagged:
6
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

«13

Comments