Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

👋 👋 👋 i am all ears

2»

Comments

  • BSDuck
    BSDuck Member Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 LOLs 500 Agrees 1000 Comments 500 Likes

    I have a few OCs but I’m too tired to make a whole lore dump so I’ll make one when I’m next available

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    I guess I can share one of the characters I have made:

    Mitchel J. Sire

    He is meant to be a kind hearted fool and obsessive over his best friend Charz, often using his incredibly wild imagination to think of the most absurd observations. He very much loves tacos and pizzas, those being his favorite foods in the entire universe.

    As a young Wooper he was homeschooled as his parents were worried that he wouldn't be able to find friends in regular schools. Some time at the end of middle school Sire found a water stone, here is the story of that:

    Yes he is based off Micheal J. Caboose.

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    Roses are red…
    And violets are blue…
    One day we'll cruise down…
    Blood Gulch avenue…

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    I love reading this!

    Gave me a really good laugh!

    The creativity is amazing!

    Good job!

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs

    Thanks, I really hope people also figured out who he was inspired by when I first wrote him up cause who he is inspired by is a very funny character.