Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokemon High School Life part 20 (wow that's a big number)
Comments
-
For me the first few months of the year always drag, then summer goes by at a decent rate, but the moment I blink in September the holiday months are already over.
It's like that one Master Oogway-style saying - The days are long, but the years are short..
1 -
ok so so far its only november, because i do not want to skip spooky month there are two options:
- We do a spooky event in november
- Retcon and make this line say this instead:
She quickly paws, (How did you find my #??) (I have my ways. & a hacker nerd friend). Snow sends another, (Your plan ready or n?) (need mor time!! got a training coach) (cool they can hlp 2) (I dont think he’d want…) Snow is offline. Vee huffs and stuffs the phone away, forgetting all about checking the other messages. She grabs breakfast and goes out into the October air with toast in her mouth.
My vote is retcon.
1 -
I really wanna do a haloween party like badly, may even be the last big even Gwen does with her friends (I am still debating on doing a spin off at a foreign school).
1 -
I think a spin off would be cool and this is a great idea I think
But up to the creator
I want a Zane and Jay spin off lol
I think every character here deserves their own stories for their past and things they do now
0 -
I think ur right. @MonstaDash you can if u want! Sounds so cool
1 -
Akk! wait wut?! Why have I been summoned?
1 -
@PokeMom244 update on how far you got in part 21?
1 -
I've been very very busy... I will this week tho.
1 -
Update?
0 -
@PokeMom244 Any update or should someone else write this part?
0