Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokemon High School Life part 20 (wow that's a big number)
Comments
-
I could probably start writing the next one sometime this week… Unless u wanna MD.
1 -
Ill go after you.
1 -
Okay! That works!
1 -
this is great! I love it!
1 -
@PokeMom244 If you don't mind for your part can you leave what happens to Gwen and her leaving to my part, I gotta figure out what the outcome will be for it. For now just keep it in suspense assuming it's gonna happen…
It may happen which creates a new problem, do we just continue off or do we try a spin off series.
1 -
Or it could just be accepted as a part of life! I'm still close with people who live on other continents and I didn't even know them as long as Gwen knew these people!
0 -
There is a real shrimple question that if anyone can answer I will give them a krillion dollars… what day even is it in the universe? I feel like days have just been happening without really focusing on actual days because maybe Halloween approaches…
2 -
There are a lot of jumps to school days and the weekend so I will try and make a calendar.
0