[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Why did you choose your username?
Comments
-
Huh. I always though it was because some favorite Pokemon of yours was/is a fire type... Thus "ember". (Did you know a few have moves called "ember"?)
(Remember your TCG deck where you'd KO me bad with the Houndooms? Before Unite? That and the CP /BLAZIKEN thing 😉)
2 -
I chose mine because…
..sheer desperation.
I wanted to do "pinecone" because it sounded nice but it was taken..
So then I went with one of my favorite pokemon Ceruledge and misspelled it because if I just put "CeRuLeDgE" it would be sooo original..
5 -
because…
MORPEKO!!!!!!!MORPEKO RUNS WILD
2 -
I have used KomodoFelix before because I love lizards
2