Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Why did you choose your username?

Genguar7894
Genguar7894 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
250 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

I'm curius.

Mine is because I like Gengar, the u is just random (but it sounds good to me), and the 7894 is a wink to other accounts on non-poké stuff.

«1

Comments

  • Evolve8eon
    Evolve8eon Member Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 2,500 LOLs 1,500 Agrees 5000 Comments

    Eevee

    Like all eevee its layers of Eevee puns

  • oshoBug
    oshoBug Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 LOLs 500 Likes 500 Comments 250 Agrees

    osho is a latinisation of ошо, which was me trying to recreate “owo” in the cyrillic alphabet. bug is just because i like bugs.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    in the 3rd grade there was this afterschool science program with a spy theme to it they wanted us to create a code name so I took the first three letters of my name and switched the second and third letters I added sing cause I love to sing and la also because I love to sing so yeah that’s where my username originates from

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    Named after the Greek god Hades cuz he's the best

    And I mean real Greek Mythology

    Not whatever television has going on for him...

    The 0918 is actually something personal that I'm not gonna explain because I don't know if it's sharing too much and I don't want to accidentally do that

  • Ember2026
    Ember2026 Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Comments

    Well, It first started with Unite, I had a similar name, I came up with it because it sounded cool and I couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head, and I guess the 2026 is because… well, I joined earlier this year lol