Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Add More Card Binders

There were 15 binders when the game launched and none have been added in nearly two years. 15 cards x 30 cards/binder = 450 cards that can be displayed. There are 100s of Pokemon with cards in the app and 1000s card variations published. I have 12,000 total cards and can only display 3.75% of them? For a game that says it prioritizes the collecting experience, it is ridiculous that we cannot display our collection effectively. Please add more over time as our collections grow otherwise it's not about collecting.

Comments

  • Dragonfly102024
    Dragonfly102024 Member Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments
    edited July 9 #2

    Agreed. Please allow us to have more than 15 binders at one time.

    I keep having to delete binders, binders with memories 😕.

  • DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments

    Same... this kind of thing has annoyed me since day one, it's such a simple fix and it would make the game experience better... the same applies to deck slots.

  • Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 1,565 mod
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Agrees

    Hey there, Trainers! Thank you for the feedback regarding adding more binders. I've sent this over to the team for review.

  • Debilepski
    Debilepski Member Posts: 4 ✭
    5 Up Votes First Comment

    I'd rather have bigger binders, as opposed to more of them. Just let us put 100 cards into one binder? I separate between typings (fire, water, electric etc.) and some of them in having to switch out cards for different ones, instead of just showing them all off.