Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart prep
Comments
-
@oshoBug see your wall. If you got questions, feel free to ask here. @clasingla if we are combining, who are you cutting? Figure I'd shift the discussion here than the announcement topic. Also, Hades ought to pick one character. I haven't seen a campaign where one person controls two characters. Hard enough keeping track of one, let alone two.
2 -
@Lonestar85 is right though
You could do something where one adventure you play as catsuki and the following adventure catsuki is nowhere to be seen and you play as bailonda (hoped I spelled that right) like currently the game show is where you are at but when you go back to the guild and sent on the next quest you play your other character
1 -
Given the circumstances that Catsuki is facing right now, you might be playing as Bailonda because that legendary is not messing around with keeping two of us as their personal slaves. Right now I have the edge of making it out but I haven't figured out how to get the others out with me. The maze is something I need more info on with respect to how it's configured because to spoil my plan, I was going to freeze the walls if they were made of grass foliage or like hedgerows in Harry Potter or other mazes I've seen. Alternatively, I could use my Water to lift me up over the Maze walls because Water Elemental Sorceress for the win. Then use that to move through the maze. Neither of the Rogues have a Fire move but you have Nightwalker that can enable you to move via Shadows but if there isn't anything yielding a shadow to use, you're out of luck.
In any case, pick one to play as. Only reason you were permitted to have two was because there was two groups. I'm just curious who's going to make the cut because it'd determine group composition. Group A has two Rogues + Sorceress left if Shadow can't make it(losing our Eevee Seraph) while Group B is a Budew Bard and what else(too lazy to go look).
1 -
Quaxly Bard, Morpeko Wizard, and something else
Anyways, my plan for next time is to attack Registeel
Yup
I'll easily complete the maze and strike the Legendary when it least expects it
As for one getting cut I'm not cutting either!
I'll alternate between the two if I have to but I don't want to completely stop playing one!
0 -
Then your character is going to die if you take on a legendary solo. May your deeds be remembered.
@clasingla Per @oshoBug wall
Name: TBD but I figured he will come up with something solid.
Species: Joltik(will evolve into Galvantula)
Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves: Absorb + Electroweb
Class: Ranger
Subclass: Wayfinder
Class Item: Seemingly Broken Compass
Traits: S(+0), A(+2), F(+1), I(+1), P(-1), K(+0)
Community: Underborne
Experiences: TBD(needs help with this)
Domain Cards: Deft Maneuvers + Gifted Tracker
Weapon: Short Bow
Armor: Leather Armor
Potion: Stamina Potion
1