Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart prep
Comments
-
thanks.
Ok. I’ll keep trying. Thank you.
1 -
If you want to stop that's fine. Was nice seeing you participate. RL always has priority. Thing is if you give a heads up, like you just did, we usually honor it by permitting you to continue. We just find an excuse for your character like they fall unconscious or something. It's those that don't show up without any warning is the ones that get cut.
2 -
I think I have to leave. I would have made it last week, but then it was canceled and I can’t make it on most Saturdays.
1 -
Thanks for participating. Wish you well and don't be a stranger. Maybe you can participate on the next campaign if things change.
1 -
@Hades0918 guess with Pika dropping out and Shadow unlikely to come back, Bailonda has an open slot if you want it. No idea how you'll handle two characters but the opportunity exists if GM permits it.
Team will be myself(Katara), @Hades0918(Catsuki + Bailonda), @PokeMom244(Cipher), @Morpekofreako(Nom and that's tentative given he can't make it today) and @UnovanZorua(Mildred). @oshoBug(Speck) is a new addition but we shall see if they attend
1 -
Yeah I added them via edit. Shall see if they show though.
1