Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
pokemon daggerheart prep
Comments
-
Found this and I figured you all might like it, even if it's D&D and not Daggerheart. @Shadow_Sylveon @PokeMom244 @SiennasPokémon I think you all would enjoy this the most.
2 -
Heh guess we find similar things. Anyone want to guess the classes without watching? Umbreon is kind of a given and @PokeMom244 would know. Jolteon is actually really good and one @Hades0918 would like. Flareon is actually pretty good too since she takes advantage of its strong physical attack. She wasn't quite sure what to do Leafeon as but I like the latter option(Ranger). @Shadow_Sylveon might be a bit surprised at her class choice for Sylveon but it makes sense given the role Glaceon takes and what Espeon and Vaporeon already happen to be.
2 -
-
Less than 24 hours for Group B. Wish you all luck on Session 3.
1 -
@Hades0918 @PikaCarter2025 @oshoBug @Morpekofreako @UnovanZorua @Evolve8eon
Daggerheart TODAY!!!
I might have to miss it, though...
I'm not sure yet
Anyways, 3 hours and 22 minutes away!
0 -
Dang @Hades0918 is hyped!
1