Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Would you redownload Pocket without all your past data?
Comments
-
Nice!
I only have two plushies, but I love them 💜
2 -
😃NEW PACKS AVAILABLE IN ABOUT 8HOURS!!!!😃
2 -
Plus there's a big download and many many other changes
2 -
Ummmmm, what happened to all the excitement everybody? I've already collected two thirds of the new booster pack and I want to share, but if I see that you all haven't been opening the new ones, I'm afraid any shares I do won't be registered in your dexes unless you've logged in to receive them. In other words, I'll share more, if I know you all log in daily so the cards get registered. (Otherwise I might send you the same card twice since I can't see which cards I've already shared)
1 -
I get that way too sometimes. When that happens, I put whatever it is aside for a bit then come back to it days, weeks, or months later.
Hope you get out of your funk soon!
2 -
BTW, The Deluxe EX packs are back for limited time (hmmm 5 more days?) so if you all need to work on that dex, now's the time to do so 🙂
2