[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Would you redownload Pocket without all your past data?
Comments
-
Normally we shouldn't answer questions like this on the internet but since I'm a big girl, I'm ok doing so. For me, it's a.m. but not early since I'm usually awake before now. However other people might consider this early, it's all a matter of perspective 😁
(Also my rooster crowed a long while ago and is quiet now so it can't be toooo early.... Hmmmm.... Quite Early to me would be before the rooster crows) 😉
1 -
We're opposites 😁
Have a good evening/rest!
1