[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Would you redownload Pocket without all your past data?
Comments
-
@PokeMom244 , Ember responded but its stuck in approval... She asks you to please check her wall. Thanks 😁!
0 -
Ok hold on...
2 -
3
-
@Hades0918⬇️👼??
2 -
@PokeMom244 sent! I'm Mewtwo! Lol
2 -
Alright!
Awesome!
3 -
@PokeMom244 ... Yay! I sent you a friend request (my name is mix of this one and my fav color) 😁
3 -
Okay!!
3 -
Ugh! No fair. I wanted to send @PokeMom244 something.. lol .. Ember beat me to it.
I call dibs for tomorrow!!! 😁
3 -
Thx @Ember2026 !!
1