Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What's Your Favorite Pokémon From Each Region?
Comments
-
Kanto: Vulpix/Ninetales. Honorable to Parasect, even if it's not the strongest Bug, in LGPE, it got a huge upgrade with Leech Life. Will add Sandshrew/Sandslash too.
Johto: Mamoswine(I know it came later but it's technically a Johto Pokémon). Honorable to Togekiss(which again came later).
Hoenn: Roserade(another came later but who's line starts in Hoenn). Honorable to Milotic(love the design).
Sinnoh: Infernape(rare starter.. won't be the only one though). Honorable to Garchomp because it's just that good.
Unova: Serperior(I love the Snivy line). Honorable to Excadrill and Chandelure because this region has a ton of good ones.
Kalos: Sylveon. I used it in Z-A, enough said. Honorable to Aurorus.
Alola: Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales. Honorable mention for Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash.
Galar: Corviknight I guess. Not a big Galar fan.
Paldea: Skeledirge(surprisingly my main team on Scarlet has just one Paldea resident and that's my starter. Everyone else came from a previous Generation(Golduck is Gen 1, Gallade is Gen 4, Skuntank is Gen 4, Alolan Ninetales is Gen 7 and Excadrill is Gen 5). Not sure what Paldea newcomer I'd add for an honorable(maybe Clodsire).
Hisuian: Never played but if I had to pick: Wyrdeer
1 -
For newly introduced Pokemon:
Kanto: Nidoking
Johto: Suicune
Hoenn: Blaziken
Sinnoh: Giratina
Unova: Krookodile
Kalos: Tyranitar
Alola: Kommo-o
Galar: Corviknight
Paldea: Skeleridge
Hisui: Haxorus
1 -
🤓Erm haxorus isnt a hisuain pokemon. in fact it isnt even in the game
2 -
And Tyranitar isn’t from Kalos!
1