Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

My comments aren't showing up

This isn't pokemon related, but every time I try to comment in a discussion, my comment doesnt show up. Please help.

Answers

• MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 140 ✭✭
    100 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper 5 Agrees

It's because it's getting approved, I don't know the whole process but I believe it's either randomly chosen for the approval process or key words trigger the process.

• MonstaDash

It's really annoying.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

If it's actually random, that's infuriating.

I think it's more likely that the system will hold posts for approval if they use certain words or phrases. Frustratingly this can happen regardless of context.

I think Game Freak was a trigger word for a while, because it contains "freak".

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

probably waiting for approval they will most likely get approved eventually after a few hours except the few times when they actually don't

• MonstaDash

Oh yeah I think you can't also edit approved messages, I made a typo in one and when I edit it it doesn't work. Also one of my messages I sent here is in the void.

• Lygars
    Lygars Member Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs Photogenic

yeah bro this happens to me multiple times! I wrote nothing wrong and it says needs approval no clue why

they should add a personal area with the pending approvals so we know what's popping

• MonstaDash

I have had messages in the approval void, most make it out. It seems youtube urls don't make it out.