Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

This games just no fun anymore

2»

Comments

• EmpresPalpatina
    EmpresPalpatina Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees

I am frustrated about the Lugia decks, but my reason is a little bit different from Betrayze. I love Pokemon, because there is a lot of creativity that goes into deck building. I look forward to seeing the deck that my next opponent has made and then figuring out a strategy to beat it. Obviously, I am not always successful in combating new decks, but I enjoy trying. My problem with the Lugia V deck is that there is very little variation in the decks. Some people may change a Pokemon here and there, but they are all just playing with the same premade deck. Everything in the Silver Tempest tree pushes them towards making that deck too. I think that a lot of creativity goes into Pokemon, but as soon as I see my opponent is playing a Lugia V deck, I know exactly how the game will play out. I question whether there is a point to me playing if I am just going to get crushed by thirty people who are playing the exact same deck.

• Asmallgrainfros
    Asmallgrainfros Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

The problem of game freezing is the most troubling.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@EmpresPalpatina Uh... It's an archetype. All decks under the same umbrella run about the same. I don't know what you're expecting.

Before you say Arceus, that's because Arceus is an engine in most cases. Palkia takes up too many resources to function as an engine.

• N4te2014
    N4te2014 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper

Play arceus flying Pikachu