Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what is the story behind your favorite pokemon?

2»

Comments

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes

lol how fun!

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment First Answer

I was about 6, and it was the first time I had seen a real Pokemon game, and I was watching ZackScottGames. Then I saw him go up to the starters, and my eyes instantly went to Popplio.

The rest is history.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 511 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

I like Grookey because almost immediately before I played Pokemon Shield for the first time, I watched someone else choose Sobble as their starter. Hop chose Skorbunny and I felt bad because Grookey was left out. I decided that when I played, I would choose Grookey so it wouldn't be lonely. Leon then immediately adopted Grookey but I kept it anyway.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 694 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes

i played through pokemon blue countless of times and getting a quick start with Squirtle was my favorite part. Also investing resources like teaching it an ice move that made Blastoise strong felt good in the late game. There was a kind of bond with the pokemon you taught moves to because you got only a few. I kind of miss that.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 694 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes

*only got a few TMs(moves)

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees

I do not fully agree with that @Specter478 some times you get bullied in the top or bot lane

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Scizors still great tho!

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees

yea

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment

I confess that I have so many stories with my favorite Pokémon to tell that I don't even know where to start, I'll start first with Vulpix, which is a super special Pokémon for me, I used to play with it more in the Pokémon SoulSilver games and even choosing her as my companion in the game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explore of Sky, and I loved playing with her in the game PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure, and I remember when I met her Alola form in the announcement of the regional forms, it was very special for me , and to this day she is a super special Pokémon for me, now I'm going to tell you about Skitty, who is also a super special Pokémon for me, as I also love cats, and Skitty, was very special for me, when I played my Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, I used to, after leaving route 3, get my Skitty, it was a very special memory for me, and I would leave her on my team, and name her after cats that I would love to put in one that I adopted, and I played with imagining having one as a pet, I did the same with Vulpix, and I really hope to find Skitty in Pokémon Legends Z-A, and now, I'm going to talk about Oshawott, he is very special to me, I played with him a lot in the game PokePark 2 and he was always my Unova starter, which is where my hyperfocus on Pokémon began, and now, Fuecoco, which to be honest, when I met him, he became a super special Pokémon for me, and the Pokémon anime Horizons made me love him even more, for me he is a Pokémon that shines with joy with his silly smile and his relaxed manner and his cuteness, and I say the same about Skitty's cuteness, and the Pokémon Vulpix and Oshawott for For me, it's like my first Pokémon on my journey.

• Slither0wing
    Slither0wing Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I think Slither Wing is cool because I like the design and power of it. it is a great Pokemon, and it helped me beat Pokemon violet. ( i traded for it.)