Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Hoopa in Pokémon Legends Z-A?

Options
YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees

It is Now I thought that the mythical Pokémon Hoopa could somehow be connected to the events of Pokémon Legends Z-A, mainly that Hoopa could bring all the Legendaries to the new Lumiose City that we are going to explore, especially Rayquaza which could also be connected, and it would be cool in the game to find all the Legendary Pokémon through Hoopa's rings

Comments

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Do you have evidence of this, or is this just an idea you like for the game?

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I hope its in the game. I missed my chance to get it when it was a gift and its one of my favorites. I also hope that Diancie is in the game.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

If someone from GameFreak is reading this for some reason. Give us Hoopa. GIVE US HOOPA! AND ETERNAL FLOETTE!

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

hoops is probably going to be in it since legends arceus had all the sinnoh mythicals

And hopefully we get eternal floette

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

@UnovanZorua Hoopa, Diance, Volcanion, and Magearna are transferrable into SV for seemingly no reason, and what better reason then to use them in a game based on Kalos?

I know that Magearna is an Alolan Pokemon, but it did appear in that movie with Volcanion, which took place in Kalos, where they said it was created. So, why not bring it back with the rest of the Kalos Krew! Furfrou's coming back, after all, so everything's possible.

• YagoFuecoco
    Options

@TheJeffers , It's just theory, and an idea, not that it will actually happen, just theory.

• YagoFuecoco
    Options

@Acornyo , yes, and also, in Pokémon Legends Arceus, we had a regional form for Zorua, which was the main Pokémon in the last Sinnoh film, and Magearna was also the main Pokémon in the last Kalos movie, so Magearna could be there too, I really hope.

• YagoFuecoco
    Options

@TheJeffers , And remembering that we also had all the mythicals in Pokémon Legends Arceus, so likely, and in CoroCoro it was said that the Legendary Pokémon can be found in Lumiose City, and Hoopa is a Mythical Pokémon that can bring Legendary Pokémon through its rings, so somehow Hoopa must be connected to the events of Pokémon Legends Z-A.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@YagoFuecoco I see. I think it's certainly possible.

I don't think I ever got Hoopa (or a Volcanion for that matter) back in the day. I believe I missed the distributions. This might be a chance to get one.

• Glank
    Glank Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Most likely, since Arceus is the base for the story in Legends Arceus, Hoopa could likely be the one to transport the main character in the past, even though as I remember he only transports beings through space, but then again in Masters he transports characters from different dimensions if I'm not mistaken that couldn't exist together in a timeline