Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.1 Update Discussion Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• pears_91
    pears_91 Member Posts: 39
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I much preffer when multiple pokemon are knocked out they just get knocked out together. Why one after the other is rubbish then take prizes one at a time, then the next is knocked out, take a prize and so on and so forth.... it takes all the fun out of knocking all of your opponents pokemon out at once.

• Haunter707
    Haunter707 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Options

There’s been a decent improvement since the hotfix, however, when I play Mew decks the game seems to always freeze on my opponents turn and the turn won’t time out. I’m forced to close out and lose the match. The timer will go to zero and still won’t force my opponent to lose.

• Tromstarwind
    Tromstarwind Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I opened a “Claydoll lv45 “ from a celebration pack. I got the other cards in my collection, but I didn’t get that one along with every other card I open from the same series of pack unlocks. … has anyone else not got cards they should’ve from packs.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

@Tromstarwind cards that old are unplayable in Live period. In the deck editor switch the filter to "All" instead of "Standard" or "Expanded" and you'll find both they XY-on cards not playable in Expanded yet, and those old cards that will probably never be playable.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

For the love of all things good can you make an option to block other players. If I encounter a slow player, I want the option to block them and never play them again. It was an option on ptcgo and needs to be in ptcgl

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@lvlrAdam Online didn’t have a ranked ladder. If you were able to block people in Live, people would take advantage of it by just blocking all the higher ranked people they come across so they have more of a chance to face people lower on the ladder

They’d better NEVER add a block option

• CSSaints17
    CSSaints17 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

The only real complaint I have right now is 50% of the time when I am playing against mew v decks the game freezes on my opponents turn. Forcing me to kill my game or concede...