Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.1 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• TinTin527
    TinTin527 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

No mention of the battery drain issues. Arguably the biggest issue.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup We need an update on this now. This is the worst patch I've ever seen for a game. This makes BDSP 1.0 and SV 1.0 look like Zelda games. Please say and do something. The game is barely playable now, and you're going to get dragged if it stays like this for more than 24 hours.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

The game is broken. I'm currently waiting for my opponent to end their turn and the timer just keeps counting down. What a crock of shhh. Yoy guys broke the game with the update and now you're going to do nothing about it for another month. Thanks a lot!

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 256 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hi everyone!

The team is aware of these issues and is currently investigating their cause. We appreciate your patience while this is looked into.

Once there is more information, we'll update the thread here with it.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

This was a disappointing update that addressed basically nothing except a couple banned cards. I'm sure there must be stuff happening in the background that you aren't telling us but now is the time to be forthcoming with your valued customers. 8 hours of maintenance and you basically broke the game for a lot of decks that move energy around. For me, it's getting to the point where I can't even play my favorite game without some sort of hassle. The devs of ptcgl have failed miserably and you're all lucky I'm not the manager.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Honestly, cancelling the project is an option at this point. There was no need to rush this patch, so that's not an excuse. This is 100% on the devs being incompetent. Please just cancel the game and work with Dire Wolf on a better PTCGO. Devs who would put out a patch without testing it even a little bit do not deserve to make games.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

We appreciate your patience while this is looked into.

@TPCi_CursedSoup you must realise that we've run out of patience at this point? It's approaching a year since the beta started and the game is in as bad a state as it was at launch and communication is worse than it was at launch.

• Maritime_Alice
    Maritime_Alice Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Something is going seriously wrong here. Everything in the development of this beta points to a team woefully understaffed or inexperienced to create a quickly updating product such as this. We need fixes, but what we need more is communication. We need to know what is going on with this team such that there isn't the manpower to do update testing, more active communication, and the ability to implement updates smoothly while fixing what was wrong with the previous one. If you guys aren't in fair conditions to create the thing you've been hired to, we want to know.

• Haunter707
    Haunter707 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Options

• Haunter707
    Haunter707 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Options

On top of everything else, battery drain is ridiculous. Simple is better. Let’s get to that. And posting comments in this forum is equally annoying