Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.1 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Haunter707
    Haunter707 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Options

Issues with new update:

battery drain

retreat freezing game

attaching energy from deck (Arceus)

first turn auto sent to opponent without completing turn

• Haunter707
    First Comment
    Options

Having an issue now when trying to retreat, game will freeze up and not allow me to choose energy. will time out and select a random poke from the bench.

• Haunter707
    First Comment
    Options

The game is unplayable. I’ve tried and there’s just too many issues. Can’t retreat without freezing the game, can barely use attacks or abilities to apply energy from the deck. I’ve lost too many matches at this point just from the freezes alone. As soon as this game hit IOS I’ve been playing and have been looking forward to it for awhile. Never had ptcgo, so this was fun. The new update broke the game. I’m hoping it’s addressed soon. Until then, see ya!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup Just roll back the update. One of the most important things in the game is broken. We can't wait days or weeks for it to be fixed.

• Haunter707
    First Comment
    Options

Having an issue now when trying to retreat, game will freeze up and not allow me to choose energy. will time out and select a random poke from the bench.

• squibix
    squibix Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Besides the energy attach bug, I've had two games today where my opponent's timer went to zero while I sat and watched, not able to interact with the game at all. I couldn't even concede. In both cases closing the ap after the opponent was at 0 time left gave me a loss for the game.

• Jamesdizzle
    Jamesdizzle Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Looks like I made a mistake migrating so soon. There are some good things that come with this such as mobile, and being able to collect the cards quicker with crafting (although my 1000s of tcg code cards are useless now and just get me coins for being over 400 packs)

The damage counter thing is pretty bad. I havent experieced what others have with the multiple energy attach but my favorite deck using Arceus and Boltund must be unplayable now.

Ive lost several matches today on ranked due to the inablity to move damage counters. I was about to destroy a Mew Vmax deck in one turn to take six prize cards (if they had seven I would have taken it too!) So frustrating.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Jamesdizzle FYI, the limit is 400 codes per set, not lifetime across all sets.

• LittleBigNim
    LittleBigNim Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

jesus sort out the timer. why does it countdown during animations. constantly finding that i have zero time to do anything, or at best a couple of seconds.

many times my turn has ended without being able to do anything,

20 seconds for an action, timer on screen at all times, and the biggest issue is that it should not be counting down during animations.

• AC1617
    AC1617 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

When you play a game, you cannot access the Battle Pass unless you close the app on iphone, ipad and PC still.

Also, new bug where the game will pause when opponent makes a move but it pauses for a long period of time and the game doesn't progress.