Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Great Tusk Mill Bug

Options

When I tried using Explorers Guidance when I had fewer than 6 cards remaining, the card itself worked as intended, adding the 2 cards I selected and dropping the rest.

The issue is that when I went to use Great Tusk's Land Collapse afterwards, it only milled 1 of my opponent's cards despite me fulfilling the requirement of using an Ancient Supporter that turn.

This wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't literally the only reason I lost that game. Is this a bug, or is there some dumb ruling that makes it so the card needs to meet it's full requirement in order for it to count?

Comments

• Kt24kobe
    Kt24kobe Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Something similar to this just happened to me what's the actual ruling do you have to complete the supporter completely to meet the requirements for GT if not this is another bs bug that costed me another game 45 min of opponent wasting time and trolling to get a win cause a card didn't work how it was intended

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

this is a known bug

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

It’s a bug. You still played the supporter, and that’s what the text of the attack specifies, so in IRL it would validly discard 4.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I was playing a match against my friend, and I played Sada's vitality, attached one energy to a great tusk, but drew zero cards, since I had none left in my deck. This is still a legal play, since the draw is not required if there are no cards to draw. Then, Great Tusk should've milled four— my opponent had only two cards left in deck, and one prize remaining— but instead it only milled one, allowing him to attack and losing me the game. I was extremely frustrated, as I had earned that victory.😡