Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can you guys disable error code 10011?

Options

Its been about 2ish weeks since i played tcg live I have not be able to play since the release of temporal forces because of that error code. I opened a ticket and i explained that im a content creator who makes a somewhat stable income off the game. They didn't even help me and here i am. Can you guys please disable that error code? that error code is bugged and has been since the game came out as a beta.

Answers

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 266 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"

• RagnarokXII
    RagnarokXII Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Same. I can't do anything. It's been 25 days since I was locked out of the game because of this error and counting. And the support team can't do anything besides apologize and thank me for my patience. This is hilarious

• madareja
    madareja Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options

Same..I cant play since new rotation..

Support said that developer working on it but no clear information when the fix come.

• Savage101
    Savage101 Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I already contacted support and they basically told me to get lost. They then threatened to block my account from putting in support tickets cause i kept asking for an update on this issue. Right now im looking for compentastion as today i was finally able to play the game