Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

I would like to know if there is another autistic Pokémon fan like me

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 175
First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper
✭✭✭

I confess that I am a Pokémon fan who is autistic, and to be honest, Pokémon was very special to me, and Pokémon was something that helped me in many situations that to be honest, because I am autistic, a lot of things were difficult for me, and Pokémon has always helped me, I really like how Pokémon tells incredible stories in its games and in its animations, and to be honest, during my Pokémon journey, I wish I had the chance to get attached to Pokémon that are very special to me, Pokémon like Vulpix, Oshawott and Fuecoco, and even more Pokémon that I have a special affection for, and for me it is very special, and now, I would like to know if there is anyone besides me who is autistic and is a fan of Pokémon like me.

Comments

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 605
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    ✭✭✭✭

You are definitely not alone in that.

Games are a great hobby for people with conditions that can make social interaction awkward. Games have been one of the main ways I have connected with my friends and found new ones. Many of my friends today I met through tabletop or digital games.

I am glad Pokémon has had a positive effect on your life.