Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ban appeal and account recovery

Options

Hello support team! I appreciate the soul who reads this and has the ability to help another. I'm a world ranked top 1000 player, one night I was playing my game the internet went off, log back in to finish it and the next day my account will not be able to enter back into for a hundred years? The terms and conditions say if I acted upon any malicious intent that a penalty will be issued but being world ranked player we follow those guidelines. I like to have an investigation of what happened exactly. I love this game, helps me through my anxiety and depression, has spent hundreds of dollars over the past year and would appreciate some honor given to your beloved consumer. Thank you 💙

Comments

• Accel-erator
    Accel-erator Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hello did you get your account back?

• Accel-erator
    Accel-erator Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Knowing Pokemon unite you probably didn't. Pretty sure we won't get our account back. I got banned for 10 days for talking in my language with my friend. Unnecessary words are filtered. If you have spent money on the game then it's just a waste. They should do better. Actual trolls in the games are not banned yet we are.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

Are you talking about Unite, or the TCG?