Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Retreat Energy Bug

Options

With a recent update, I'd thought it'd been noticed and fixed. However I came across this issue, again, just recently. Glad I found this!

I've noticed an issue when a Pokémon (of which has different kinds of energy, both basic and special of any combination, attached) is made to retreat, and just in the energy selection phase, there is no way to make the apparent selection.

I personally have a deck I'd made that hosts Psychic and Grass basic energy, as well as the Mist special energy (this has been an issue before the current 2024 E rotation, by the way. Of which my deck was not exactly the same, but an issue I'd come across then nontheless).

When any given Pokémon I choose to retreat has one, or multiple, of any one energy mixed with another, of any choice and quantity, I'm put into the selection phase to choose which energy to discard, but can't. The energies are rendered immobile from their carousel to move up, however I can still scroll through them to see them all.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 181 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!