Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Beta communication

Options
13»

Comments

• Samaritan
    Samaritan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Bookmarking this discussion. I started playing with the global launch and completely agree with the points made. I love Pokemon and can easily see the potential this new app has to go significantly farther than ptcgo ever did. However, we need constant communication otherwise it's just gonna be another dead mobile game with no function.

• hoopao
    hoopao Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

When they said they were releasing a new game and they were going to listen to the community, I thought, cool, I think they're going to listen to us. Months later, you can conclude that it was just a response to sell a fake product to the community. This lack of communication with the players leaves doubts about the quality of the game they want for the future, in my last two surveys answered I mentioned this there, I hope they manage to organize themselves, because it is clearly visible that the team is small and it is not showing the result.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

It's sad how often this post feels relevant. I'd say that it's a shame that they have never responded to it, but then again, they don't respond to any of the hundred of bug reports, questions or suggestions posted on this forum.

This honestly feels like an abandoned forum for an abandoned game.

• jon11w
    Options

Over a year later and communication is worse than ever.

• No communication on the forum
    • No development letters
    • No roadmap

And to make things worse patches are way less often and patch notes are way more sparse.

• jon11w
    Options

Over a year later and communication is worse than ever.

No communication from the mods on the forum. No development letters. No roadmap.

And to make things worse patches are way less often and patch notes are way more sparse.

• Fatcatz_7
    Fatcatz_7 Member Posts: 8
    5 Likes First Comment
    Options

The last theoretical turning point would be now considering ptcgo just got sunset and tpci might focus more on ptcgl, especially because it’s launching.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Patches are more common and consistent now actually. A year ago they were only patching with set releases.

• jon11w
    Options

@Fatcatz_7 sadly there's not much evidence to suggest that anything will change.

The final update before global launch leaves us with a load of known yet unfixed bugs and didn't make any content additions or updates.