Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Stuck after choosing prizes

Dextoooarrrrrrr
Dextoooarrrrrrr Member Posts: 2

Almost once a day I am playing a good game and after choosing prizes it continues to count down and gets stuck as if it I need to do something when my opponent has to select a Pokemon to bring up. I can't do anything and I'm not sure if my opponent can. It should go to their field of play but counts down indefinitely. There is nothing for me to do but wait till I run out of time or concede. This is a game breaking bug and by far the most frustrating and common bug I experience.

Please fix this!

Comments

• Marcg23
    Marcg23 Member Posts: 0

This has also been happening to me. Very annoying!

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary 100 Comments Combo Breaker Name Dropper

I just had a game where I was on the "opponent" side of this bug. I was unable to promote my lone yveltal and my opponent who had played heavy ball twice was still at 4 prizes despite ko-ing a Blissey V and a miltank.

• kfattah2
    kfattah2 Member Posts: 1

I have been on both sides of this issue and it is truly very frustrating to have to abandon an exciting match when this happens

• wontoosri
    wontoosri Member Posts: 0

I’ve lost nothing shy of 20 matches because of this. 5 or so were doubly frustrating because I was on my last prize cards.

• fafnitchaos
    fafnitchaos Member Posts: 23
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper

@ShiningLancer

My opponent just did the exact same thing use that heavy ball to check his prize cards, after which when he KO'd one of my cards the game completely froze and I wasn't able to advance my bench to the active. I sat there for 20 minutes waiting for something to change - even after the timer went to 0 I was still stuck in the game. Had to restart.