Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Does anyone agree that the animations are a bit too much

Half of the time in a match is spent on animations rather than me doing something resulting in the timer going down quickly

Does anyone agree that the animations are a bit too much 13 votes

There must be a option to in settings to remove animations
84%
Noah121AleHDCAoTFmacboy02jjbgoobermanc0ldsummerBknick88ChocogaskiKadin_ShinoOwl-WOlderAngel11 11 votes
Animations need to be faster
15%
BaggettoRavenclawed1234 2 votes
Animations are okay
0%

Comments

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

The animations are badly designed and implemented like the rest of the game is

• Infernomaker1
    Infernomaker1 Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

Yes, many of the animations are distracting and don't add to the gameplay. Some do though imo, but I ended up enjoying the animations more when I limit them in the home screen options. There is a box to check to limit them and then they do feel better, but some still could be updated to be more aesthetically pleasing.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

The animations can't be a toggle because people with them on will be at a disadvantage. They just have to fix them and remove unnecessary ones like the cards flying all over the screen, and Judge/Marnie/Iono need to have the animations for both players happen at the same time.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

@TechHog The Flag button is not the Disagree button, you have to stop abusing the feature and use it as intended. Every discussion you appear in there is a bunch of Flags on comments that disagree with you, must be a coincidence right?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

It is a coincidence, and one I haven't noticed. The only person I've been flagging lately is that one who keeps harassing and insulting me. I also don't see a flag on your post here and I don't even disagree with what you posted.

• macboy02
    macboy02 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    There must be a option to in settings to remove animations

I agree that we need some way to turn the animations off if we want to. I imagine it would not only speed the game up, but also greatly improve battery life on mobile devices…