Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

[Bug] Can't attach to Pokémon recovered from discard pile using Gardevoir ex's ability

jon11w
jon11w Member Posts: 165
5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
✭✭✭

This has been reported multiple times but since I just encountered it and it still hasn't been fixed I thought I'd post again.

You can't use Gardevoir ex's ability to attach to a Pokémon that has been recovered from the discard pile that on the same turn.

A frustrating game losing bug in many instances.

Comments

• V3loxic
    V3loxic Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Same issue myself today, and just lost a game because of it.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,523
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    ✭✭✭

There won't be another patch until the official release. They don't do emergency patches unless the game is pretty much unplayable for everyone.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    mod

Hello Trainer jon11w,

Thank you for your report. I recommend you open a ticket for this issue with the support team. To do so, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• jon11w
    ✭✭✭

@Mod_Champion why? I've reported it on the bugs & feedback page of your forum. Why would I report it to customer service?

• LightYearLiam
    LightYearLiam Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Serious question: Why do you have this forum if you also have to report it in another place? Surely it would make more sense to have all the bugs in one place instead of being split between this forum and the link you provided.

• jon11w
    ✭✭✭

Big not fixed.

Super Rod releases in 2 days.

• jon11w
    ✭✭✭

And attaching with Gardevoir ex is now even slower thanks to the new damage counter animation.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 203
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

@jon11w there are no actual mods here, theyre just bots