Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bring back pokemon online

p00h77
p00h77 Member Posts: 2
First Comment 5 Agrees

I just can’t believe the pokemon company release an app as bad as pokemon live. Huge downgrade from pokemon tcg online. Graphically hurt my eyes. Huge pixels, things like pv and attacks popping from the card in ugly squares..can’t read anything without clicking on it, board to small, can’t see all your cards, cards missing from tcg online, no tournaments, no trading, gameplay overall very bad, look 10 years older. Nothing good to say about it. Why they didn’t just upgraded tcg online instead of all this?

Comments

• TurboWesties
    TurboWesties Member Posts: 12
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

I have no idea why they’re doing this. I too would prefer PTCG online to stay over live. It is so much better

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
    edited May 2023 #3

It could be that Dire Wolf doesn't want to work on it anymore.

It doesn't really matter though; at the end of the day, PTCGO only looks good in hindsight. The ideal solution is TPCi investing in a good app, but since that realistically requires microtransactions there's no happy solution.

• p00h77
    p00h77 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment 5 Agrees

At least fix the resolution for ipad it could maybe be playable

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    25 LOLs Second Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer

Hello! Trainer p00h77,

To create an inviting and constructive environment, we ask that all our members contribute to this community meaningfully when responding or creating new topics.

As this topic does not appear to be in support of a healthy community, it has been locked.

This discussion has been closed.