Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Not Optimized for Streaming

I have constant issues trying to play TCGL on my twitch channel, on my old setup, the game HOGGED my processing power and in this new one, even though I have some of the highest tech, I still run into a BUNCH of issues.

If only the game didnt have so many 3D effect elements and maybe a more streamline, and possibly streamer OPTIMIZED mode that makes the game not be aggressively difficult for streamers.

Comments

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    25 LOLs Second Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer

Hello Trainer, we understand your frustration on wanting to stream our game. If you can please submit your feedback to the Support Team at https://support.pokemon.com/   , it will help us give a better experience to streamers who love the game and want to showcase the game play to others.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

@Mod_Champion

This is the official bug and feedback area that the game itself directs players to. If no one associated with the game even cares enough to read the feedback or at least direct the players in the game to the right spot, then you should just admit that you don't care. You can't keep deceiving the community like this. You are actively harming the own community you created.