Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I migrated my tcg online, Is everything I've collected for years gone now?

I don't see a spot to view any of my cards or anything else from my tcg online account.

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Currently, there is no dedicated “collection” area in Pokémon TCG Live, but you can view your entire collection of cards and deck accessories by selecting Decks from the main menu and then choosing Edit Deck.

To view card variants navigate to the Edit Deck area (instructions above) and select the card whose variation or rarity you are looking for. Directly below the screen that enlarges the card, select the available dropdown button, which will open a list of the variations and rarities of that card in the game. Hold and drag the cards left or right to see how many of each variation or rarity you own.

Changing the Format filter to All will show you all the cards that are currently in your collection, regardless of whether card logic has been implemented for them yet. Additionally, changing the Show Cards filter to All will show you all cards that are currently available in the game, including those that are not yet in your collection.

Source: Pokémon Trading Card Game Live Support FAQs

• Keeferd
    Keeferd Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

This is false I've just downloaded "Live" and my entire collection is gone as well after choosing the migration option today. Is there anyone in customer service I can contact? besides being forwarded to an FAQ page?

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!