Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug with Colress's experiment

So i've already made a post about this but i thought it was due to hisuian heavy ball however that's not the case, I used a colress and when I tried to click the manaphy it did nothing. I tried dragging and clicking but there wasn't a response. Again none of the other cards presented of the colress had this problem so the only link is that its 1 card at a time that is unresponsive.

Comments

• RustedBucket
    RustedBucket Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I just ran into this as well. It wouldn't let me take an escape rope out of the possible cards. No other cards had this issue, just the escape rope, which was the 3rd card shown to me in my choices.

• Ivory_kemon
    Ivory_kemon Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #3

This also happened me using Hisuian Heavy ball as first card. After this, Battle VIP or Colress got freeze the selection of cards

VIP shows the selection card in a place that is impossible to select the cards.

Colress just got freezed and I had no change to move any card to the selection

See screenshots in next comment

• Ivory_kemon
    First Comment

This also happened me using Hisuian Heavy ball as first card. After this, Battle VIP or Colress get freezed the selection of cards

VIP shows the selection card in a place that is impossible to select the cards.

Colress just got freezed and I had no change to move any card to the selection

• Ivory_kemon
    First Comment
  • Ivory_kemon
    First Comment

Hi,

It happened again. First card from my hand, cramorant on bench, 2nd card, heavy ball, with a drapion on prizes. 3rd card Battle VIP and then, selection of cards looks freeze

• robdood
    robdood Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yeah I've had this 4 times this evening!! I thought it was related to Comfey, because it always seemed to happen with that card, but its just happened to me with selecting another Colress.

Infuriating!!