Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Time running out bug

Three different times now. I have had opponents that completely run out the clock while waiting to select a card as if they just completely left the game but after the clock hits zero I don't get a victory or anything. Furthermore, when I exit and reload the game, it's counted as a loss for me. I don't understand why this is happening and I don't understand why there isn't a timer that forces them to make a move

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

There is an action timer. You're seeing this due to a connection issue that's causing you to disconnect, which is why you get the loss for it. The action timer is 45 seconds, so if your opponent takes longer than that to move you're DC'd

• P13pie
    P13pie Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

It happens with the ultra ball and idk what other cards but it just happened this evening someone with super low 70 points just let the timer run out when it hit zero the game crashed and I got a loss. I literally watched the time go from 20 mins to zero. 😂 just for a loss. Its bs…

• fictoris
    fictoris Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Same problem here. This bug effectively makes the game unplayable. I'm going to create a new account in Online until it is sunset.