Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 10010

2»

Answers

• JaGked
    JaGked Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Wondering if anyone has had any kind of advice or answer from pokemon about this issue, 2 and a half months now still not being able to load app.

Absolutely rubbish customer support

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Most giant corporations have bad tech support. That's how they save money.

• JaGked
    JaGked Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Another update.

Still can't log in.

Have heard back from tech support letting me know they are aware of the situation.

No help whatsoever

Still no solution

• E5Ramirez
    E5Ramirez Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I had the same issue. What worked for me was using a VPN set to Canada for some reason.

• seancassidy27
    seancassidy27 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

They keep saying this to me:

If you are a Windows user and are experiencing the 10010 error, please follow the below steps:

1. Close the Pokémon TCG Live application if it is open.
    2. Open the Windows Search bar and enter Run.
    3. In the Run search bar, enter Appdata and select OK. From the Appdata folder, open the LocalLow folder.
    4. From the LocalLow folder, select the pokemon folder and delete it.

5. ***Note: Simply searching for **AppData** on your computer may incorrectly take you to a OneDrive folder if you have it enabled.     Deleting data in the OneDrive folder will not resolve the issue; you must navigate directly in to your C:\ drive and delete the data    following the above instructions.
    7. Return to the Desktop, open the Windows Search bar, enter Registry Editor.
    8. In the Registry Editor, find the Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pokemon entry and delete it.
    9. Attempt to then run the Pokémon TCG Live application.

Please let us know if these steps helped resolve your issue..

This is not an issue with my device anymore. I tried to log in using a pc with my friend and still the same thing.

I cant log in to my phone, tablet, pc. 2 expansions already that I wasnt able to use, I purchase many cards just to take advantage this game. This is not acceptable.

• seancassidy27
    seancassidy27 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

samething its already 2 months and still no solution.