Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Battle vip pass is not working

Every time i always play the deck that includes battle vip pass it doesn't work it shows invalid even though there are basics in the deck. makes the deck unplayable help

Comments

• Avarita
    Avarita Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Weird. Never seen that one. Are you by any chance trying to use VIP pass after turn one?

• Megaarvydeo
    Megaarvydeo Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Name Dropper

no on first turn every time i use alt art mew or manaphy nad they just don't work

• Tenloves
    Tenloves Member Posts: 6

It happens to me too all the time, playing on PC Windows 10. Works properly on Android phone tho.

• Juzamous
    Juzamous Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hey there ...

Same issue here (Sometime with battle VIP, sometime with Hyperball, or anything designed for searching in the deck ...)

Here is a screenshot of a NigoMix saying no valid target, even with 46 card remaining in deck :

I already try to delete the game and install again,but nothing change ...

• vrgasek
    vrgasek Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

The same thing is happening to me. Every time I use the Battle VIP Pass on my first turn, no card images are displayed and I can't select a card in any way. Only the black silhouettes are visible, but they are not clickable.

• VmaxSkittlez
    VmaxSkittlez Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Answer 5 Likes

It's a known issue, has been for over a year now. Devs don't care or aren't smart enough to fix. Avatar sunglasses though...

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

It's also possible that they can't recreate the issue.

• VmaxSkittlez

If they can't, it's because they don't play their own game. Deck search issues, collectively, are probably the most raised topic in the forums.

• VmaxSkittlez

If they can't, it's because they don't play their own game. Deck search issues, collectively, are probably the most raised topic in the forums.

• NesquikZA
    NesquikZA Member Posts: 3

I found a fix that worked for me, if you copy a premade deck and then modify it with you deck selection cards then it all works fine. Issue is with building a deck from scratch, copy a premade deck and modify your card selection.