Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Forced turn pass on PTCGL?

I think I had a bug where it forced me to pass my turn. I was playing against a Galar-Slowking VMAX deck (poison deck).

Had a case where my opponent used Max Toxify to poison me, but immediately after, I drew my start-of-turn card and was then instantly forced to pass; the poison damage takes effect with no chance for me to do anything; no chance to switch, no chance to play Switch, no nothing. The game just forces me into passing (and dying to poison damage). What is happening?

Answers

• Tikkibikki_
    Tikkibikki_ Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

This has been an issue for a while, something to do with them starting timer before animations letting you move

I have find it happened to me a lot pre update and not at all post update but that may be just me

• WolfGuarded
    WolfGuarded Member Posts: 12
    First Comment First Anniversary

This might be related to what was happening to me.

My opponent's play was taking forever, then all of a sudden their cards play through their turn real fast and the timer came up with 3 seconds left, it then let me draw my start of turn card and passed my turn without me being able to do anything as the timer ended. To me, my experience felt like it was lag related but I wouldn't be surprised if it was bug related.

• WolfGuarded
    WolfGuarded Member Posts: 12
    First Comment First Anniversary

This might be related to what was happening to me.

My opponent's play was taking forever, then all of a sudden their cards play through their turn real fast and the timer came up with 3 seconds left, it then let me draw my start of turn card and passed my turn without me being able to do anything as the timer ended. To me, my experience felt like it was lag related but I wouldn't be surprised if it was bug related.