Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

is anyone else having a bug with gardevoir ex?

when using the ability sometimes it will freeze the card hovering and won't allow energy to be placed I've lost 2 games to it already

Answers

• Maddoxmassacre
    Maddoxmassacre Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm having the same issue. Gardevoir ex and Mewtwo VSTAR

• Avarita
    Avarita Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Never had that. And I moved over 100 energy by now with her in past few days.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 693 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

please tell me that this isn't a repeat of last November with the energy acceleration bug

• ruxeom
    ruxeom Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I had this issue on iPad. I was allowed to drag some energy and then I wanted to stop (didn’t want to accelerate all energy at that time) and when I tried to select “done” it would get stuck. It would not exit the energy selection screen and couldn’t continue the game. It also didn’t let me finish attaching all remaining energy (which I tried just as a way to get out of that screen)

• Jmilll508
    Jmilll508 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This has happened to me with Gardevoir ex deck so many times recently. I have noticed that it is only happening to me on my last turn when I am about to win the game. So I think what is happening is the opponent is “rage quitting” and when it happens in the energy accel screen it freezes up. I am playing on my laptop and this is probably the third time this has happened to me.

• FocusBeast
    FocusBeast Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just happened to me.

• Eisman2
    Eisman2 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I was playing against someone that was placing energy with Psychic Embrace and the game locked up. I did not quit or have any interaction with the app at that time. That process is fairly unique, and is probably hitting a defect in code specific to that process (just a guess though).

• murasaki007966
    murasaki007966 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

There are so many bugs in this game. With gardevoir ex, there are even more bugs. I have had more than three times that I can not do anything except surrender in past two hours.

• macord234
    macord234 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just had this same bug happen to me. Last turn going into a mirror match it froze up and I couldn't do anything, closing client counted the game as a win though. Assuming opponent quit and it wouldn't react properly to the multiple interactions at once

• ExceedSC2
    ExceedSC2 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yep, just had the exact same bug after about 50 games with the deck. After using the ability everything gets locked up, the timer disappeared and I can't do anything. I also had a Collapsed Stadium in play and when the bug happened the bench reset to full length as well